We sometimes joke that “if marketing was easy, we’d have engineering do it…”. This is not an easy job. We don’t have unlimited budgets. We don’t have global name recognition – yet. But we have amazing technology that will truly revolutionize mobile, smart and IoT devices.
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Identify target vertical markets and device the appropriate marketing plan – including messaging, pricing, promotion and channels – to introduce the product to these markets.
- Produce supporting collateral and content – from blog and social media posts to white papers, bylines, surveys, infographics, eBooks and more – to create pull for our products.
- Support the sales efforts by contributing to proposals and helping to appropriately position our products to win.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the company with media, analysts and customers.
- Identify, help organize and participate in relevant evens and trade shows.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Successful experience as product marketing manager for cutting-edge hardware products
- Demonstrated history of creating innovative and cost-effective marketing plans
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Experience with print, electronic and social media
- Self-starter, yet able to work well in a distributed team
- Ability to quickly understand, analyze and explain sophisticated systems
- MBA degree
- Science or engineering degree is also desired
Kindly include a cover letter. Principals only, no recruiters.